Make sure to enjoy the shorter (and sometimes coldest) month of the year with these free events.
Full Moon Almond Blossom Walk
- When: 2 February, from 8.30 pm
- Where: Santa Agnes
- About: In the winter there is a beautiful Ibiza to discover. A blooming island covered with white & rose petals. For many residents, the Almond Blossom of Ibiza is one of the most magical time of year. A beautiful way to enjoy this wonder of nature is the traditional moonlight walk organised during the celebration of Santa Agnes Festival.
- More information: Full Moon & Almond Blossom Walk
Patron Saint Day of Santa Eularia
- When: 10 to 12 February
- Where: Santa Eulalia Town
- About: The annual party of Santa Eularia will be back with several acts – Live music, traditional folk dancing, feasting and much much more make these days a wonderful family celebration! On the 10th of February, from 10 pm, in the main square of town, live concert of Seguridad Social – a Spanish rock band from the ‘80s. Rock’n’Bars is on the 11th from 1 pm, the streets of Santa Eulalia will be filled with fun and good rock music with several stages across town. More acts are scheduled for the following days with the grand finale of the carnival parade.
- More information: Diario De Ibiza
- When: 11 February, 12 pm
- Where: Ibiza Town
- About: Ibiza may not have the biggest carnival show in the whole of Spain but if there is a thing that this little island knows how to do, is to throw an impressive party! The carnival procession invades the streets of Ibiza Town with its colourful extravaganza. It’s a joy for both adults and kids.
- More Info: Ibiza Carnival Parade
Battle of the Bands
- When: Every Saturday until the 17 February, from 1 pm
- Where: Mercat Vell, Old market of Ibiza, Ibiza Port.
- About: If you love live music, make sure not to miss this event. Every Saturday local bands compete for the title of “best band”. Get down to show your support and have some fun.
- More information: Battles of the Bands
Feminist Reading Club
- When: 23 February, 7 pm
- Where: District Hiperbole Ibiza
- About: This feminist reading club was founded by journalist Carmen G. de la Cueva and has been held since last year in more than ten Spanish cities with great success. Now the event has arrived in Ibiza. Each event focus on one specific book, registration is free.
- More information: Club Lectura Feminista Ibiza